Protecting your privacy is very important to us. Therefore, we would like to ask you to carefully read the following summary of how our website works. You can trust in fair and transparent processing of your data, we strive to handle your data securely and responsibly.
The following privacy policies are intended to inform you about how we use your personal information. in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, (RGPD) and the L.O. 3/2018, of December 5, on data protection and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD)
LÁCTEAS ZAMORO S.L.
C/La Barrera, s/n
49610 Santibáñez de Vidríales (Zamora)
2. Information and consent
3. Obligation to provide data
The data requested in the forms available on the Website are, in general, mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to comply with the established purposes.
Therefore, if said data is not provided or is not correct, it cannot be attended to.
4. For what purpose will Lácteas Zamoro process the user's personal data and for how long?
The personal data collected will be processed by Lácteas Zamoro in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage your contact requests with Lácteas Zamoro through the channels provided for this purpose on the Lácteas Zamoro website.
- Manage purchases made within the framework of the Website, including payment management and order submission.
- Manage the subscription to the newsletter, carried out through the channel provided on the Lácteas Zamoro website.
- Carry out analysis on the use of the Web and check the preferences and behavior of users.
- Manage the sending of commercial communications about Lácteas Zamoro products, unless the user indicates otherwise by checking the corresponding box, or shows their opposition to said treatment.
- Send commercial communications (offers, promotions, etc.) to the user by electronic and/or conventional means, about products and services of third parties with which Lácteas Zamoro collaborates, if the user gives their consent to do so by checking the corresponding box.
- Manage the sending of satisfaction surveys based on the purchase of the Lácteas Zamoro product, in order to improve the experience of our customers day by day.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which it was collected, and during the statute of limitations of legal actions that may arise from it. Notwithstanding the above, the user may request his/her withdrawal from Lácteas Zamoro, opposing or revoking his/her consent.
5. What user data will process Lácteas Zamoro?
Lácteas Zamoro will process the following categories of data:
- Identification data: name, surname, national identity document or foreigner's identity number and image.
- Contact information: address, landline, mobile phone, email address.
- Personal characteristics data: date of birth, age, sex, nationality.
- Other data: data provided by the interested parties themselves in the open fields of the forms provided on the Website.
- Navigation data.
6. Cookies, web analysis services and social networks
7. What is the legitimacy of the processing of your data?
The processing of data for the acquisition of products through the Website will be necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual relationship that has arisen between the user and Lácteas Zamoro.
The processing of your data for marketing purposes will be based on the user's consent included in current regulations. Likewise, the sending of commercial communications from third parties with which Lácteas Zamoro collaborates is based on the user's consent.
The processing for the aforementioned purposes will always be carried out with the prior consent of the user or based on the aforementioned legitimate interest, and will be necessary to respond to your request.
Likewise, if you withdraw your consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
To revoke said consent, the User may contact Lácteas Zamoro through the following channels: by letter addressed to the address listed in the identification section or by clicking on the automatic unsubscribe link available in each commercial communication sent by Lácteas. Zamoro or by email addressed to email@example.com.
8. With which recipients will user data be shared?
The data may be communicated to companies related to Lácteas Zamoro for the provision of various services as Data Processors. The company will not make any transfer, except by legal obligation.
In the event that the controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the user will be informed about the third country or international organization to which it is intended to transfer. transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision by the commission.
9. User Responsibility
- You guarantee that you are over eighteen (18) years of age and that the data you provide to Lácteas Zamoro are true, accurate, complete and updated. For these purposes, the user is responsible for the veracity of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided appropriately updated, in such a way that it responds to their real situation.
- You guarantee that you have informed the third parties of whom you provide your data, if you do so, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, you guarantee that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to Lácteas Zamoro for the stated purposes.
- You will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for any direct or indirect damages that this may cause to Lácteas Zamoro or third parties.
10. Commercial and promotional communications
One of the purposes for which Lácteas Zamoro processes the personal data provided by users is to send them electronic communications with information related to goods, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be directed solely and exclusively to those users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive it or who have expressly authorized it.
If the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Lácteas Zamoro, they can request to unsubscribe from the service by clicking on the link enabled for such purposes in the body of said commercial communications or by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org as well as indicating your refusal to receive them, through the box provided in the form for collecting your data or indicating it through the unsubscribe option provided in each of commercial communications sent.
11. Exercise of rights
The user can send a letter to Lácteas Zamoro, to the address indicated in the heading of this Policy, or by email to the address email@example.com, attaching a photocopy of their identity document, at any time. and free of charge, for:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether Lácteas Zamoro is processing personal data that concerns the User or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from Lácteas Zamoro the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- Obtain human intervention, express your point of view and challenge the automated decisions made by Lácteas Zamoro.
- Request the portability of your data.
- File a claim regarding the protection of your personal data when the interested party considers that Lácteas Zamoro has violated the rights recognized by the applicable data protection regulations.
12. Security measures
Lácteas Zamoro will treat the User's data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping their secrecy, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical-organizational measures that guarantee the security of their data and prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
To ensure that our data protection guidelines always comply with current legal requirements, we reserve the right to make changes to always comply with current legislation.